Billing, Payment, and Refunds:
1. Your WhoisDataCenter.com membership will continue until terminated.
To use the WhoisDataCenter.com service you must have Internet access, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods.
“Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party.
Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee
for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
2. Cancellation: You can cancel our membership at any time,
and you will continue to have access to our service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law,
payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. If you cancel your membership,
your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
3. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of our data with prior notice. Any change in pricing will be reflected on our website.
4. Our fees are exclusive of any taxes imposed by the taxing authorities. You shall be responsible for payment of any required taxes, levies, or duties.
5. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently your subscription to any of our products and services with or without notice.